Monday, May 16

Day 2 of 30 - Favourite Bag You Own + Charity Shop Haul

Hey Everyone! Sooo, My favourite bag right now was a recent purchase from a charity shop for just £1! It's in a camel colour and real leather, although I can't find a tag in it so I'm not sure who it's by! Here she is!!

So it's not huge but not small! It's a shoulder bag that reaches about the waist with an adjustable strap! Great bargin at £1!! So which brings me to my other finds all charity shop bargins over the weekend! Enjoy!



Jumper - £3 Charity Shop (Dorothy Perkins - UK Size 10)


White Blouse £2 (Anne Brooks - UK Size 8)


White Sleeveless Blouse - £2 (Amaranto - UK Size 14)


Electric Blue Clalots - £3 (Principles - UK Size 10)


Army Inspired Dress - £2.50 ( YD - 12-13 Years)


Cropped Sleeveless Jumper - 75p (Topshop - UK Size 12)


Boyfriend Fit Cardigan - £ 1.50 (Damart - UK Size 8 - 10)


Sleeveless Floral Print Blouse - £1.50 (Westbridge - UK Size 8)


Lime Green Blouse £2 - (Next UK Size 8)


Sheer Black Blouse £3 - (Marks and Spencer - UK Size 12)


Cropped Sleeveless Blouse £1.50 (Minuet - UK Size 8)

I put all the makes and size to give you an idea. Some things I brought bigger for the baggy effect - I'm a UK 6/8. Overall I'm very happy with my purchases, I saw alot of stuff similar stuff on the high street. I'll try and upload a look book of them teamed with things to show you how I'd wear them!

Heather
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment