Thursday, May 19

Day 3 of 30 - Favourite Brush

Hey, so favourite brushes.. Well I'm not the best person to ask for this since I have a few brushes but I'm not sure whether they're any good or my 'favourite'! Ha ha! I only just started to invest in using make up brushes after learning how unhygienic it is to use your fingers and hands when applying your make up. So at Christmas I purchased a cheap set in the boots sale! It was a set of double ended brushes from the Fern Cotton range. I was originally drawn to them as each brush was a different colour leopard print. You get three eyeshadow duos, a foundation brush and a powder brush and a contour brush and a blusher brush. I thought this was a steal at £8 from £16 in the boxing day sale along with some other bits I didn't need! Ha! Then I have 3 single brushes a large angled brush from GOSH, a small angled brush from Rubie and Millie and a smokey eye brush from No7. 

I'm not really sure what else I can say about brushes really... although I am looking into buying a sigma brush set as I'd like to have a nice range of brushes I can use as I often watch YouTube tutorials and do try new looks out when I go out or even just when I'm feeling creative at home! Let me know if you have any good set I should look into? Anyway heres an Outfit of the Day to keep you occupied! 




Cream cardigan - £16 New Look
Slouch Top - Topshop - Sorry I can't remember the price
Floral Hareem Pants - £10 Primark
Wedges - £13 Primark 
Bag - £25 TX Maxx. 

Although some of the things I am wearing are nearly 3 years old! Haha! Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment