Friday, May 20

Day 4 of 30 - Your Favourite Foundation

Favourite foundation - Okay. So I've used quite a few different foundations and honestly it's only recently, I'd say this past year where I've been willing to spend more money on my make up after realizing (in most cases) the more you spend the better the quality is for your skin. So like I said before I'd usually go for a cheaper option, as I was too tight to spend £30 on a decent foundation! To the point! I started off using a No7 foundation which was £15.95 - Intelligent Colour Foundation in Light as I am naturally pale and honestly don't see the point in frying myself on sun bed or laying about in the sun all day, I'm naturally this colour I like to appreciate that! I found this foundation wonderful - it was so creamy to put on the skin and stayed on all day. The only bad point to it was the coverage wasn't great for me personally. However, in the summer I think this would be great as your skin clears in the sun - therefore you need less coverage. So I will be buying this again for the summer! 


Currently I am using the Chanel Vitalumiere in number 10! It retails at £31 something! Yes it's a bit steep but I love love love it! I think the coverage is amazing and I find I hardly have to put any concealer on at all! It gives you a great duey look to your skin all day and stays put! Well worth the spend in my opinion! I also wanted to comment on the packaging. I love the package on this one to the packaging of the Vitalumiere Aqua (I'll picture them both below) which has also has incredible reviews online from Beauty Gurus such as FleurDeForce and MissGlamorazzi, but in my personal opinion the packaging of the Vitalumiere is much nicer on the eye as the Aqua looks a bit plastic compared to the glass packaging of the Vitalumiere!

 Vitalumiere

 Vitalumiere Aqua

I know you agree? On a side note I have sampled a few Mac foundations and find that they have the oddest smell to them and also I think for the price the packaging could be alot nicer! 

Speak to you tomorrow! 

Heather
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment