Friday, May 20

Day 5 of 30 - Favourite Thing To Do & My Week in Pictures

Soooo my favourite thing to do! Well this all depends on my mood - I love to read, when the feeling hits me I can read a book in a day! Especially if I get into one. Other days I can spend hours watch youtube videos - anything from Thrift Hauls, Sewing Tutorials and Beauty Gurus! I also love doing crafty things - I like to make clothes and other crafty bits! So You have to see how I feel! So I know this is a short post so I decided to add my week in photos for you! Enjoy!


Left - Right (Clockwise) Outfit Friday Morning (Excuse no make up), Magazines and Phone at the hospital, Heart rate monitor and Out of the Day Wednesday!


Same again - My beautiful Godson, Garland Tutorial, Open Lilium at work and a posage picture in My friend's Dads front room! Haha!

Heather
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! Great blog, I'm now following you! Keep up the great work! Please follow back at www.jessicabeautician.com ? It would make my day :) x

    ReplyDelete