Sunday, May 22

Day 6 of 30 - Anything Hello Kitty!

So when I read the title of this one I assumed it was if you could buy anything you wanted at any price! I searched and searched for a good hour before I chose my piece haha! I went for the Hello Kitty Bangle: Script -  from the designer section on the Sanrio site that retails at $195!! I just think its a simple piece without being too childish! 



Anyway, this was going to be another sort post so I decided to post what I've been up to today for you! Organising my wardrobe! Haha! Sooo, I didn't take many pictures of the before but here's a pile of the clothes that needed sorting!


Ha! Yes I am aware that there is alot! Originally my wardrobe had 3 rails - two on the left one and the right - the rail on the rail I had put one of those compartment things you can get from Ikea on it so I could fold my clothes and put them on there but while organizing it I soon realized I need that extra hanging space! 

I painted the back wall of my ''walk in woredrobe'' a duck egg blue instead of the lime green it was - took a break to let it dry then started to pile it back in! Here's the finished product!


Left to Right - Leggings and Jeans, Cardigans, Blazers and Coats then Hoodies.


Left to Right - Shirts and Blouses, Jumpers, Dressy Tops, Skirts and Shorts.


Basket where my High Heels are Kept.


Left to Right - Maxi Dresses, Jumpsuits, Dress then Rompers.


Floral Bag - Pajamas - Channel Bag - Skinny and waist Belts.


Top Draw - Underwear and Bras, Second Draw - Tights and Socks, Third Draw - Tee's and Tank Tops, Fourth Draw - Random electronic stuff!

Next to that a bag filled with hang bags! All my flats are kept in a shoe compartment hanging to the right of my dress rail. If there's anything you'd like to see let me know and I'll try my best to do a post! Just want to say this wasn't to show off, this was simply because I just sorted it out and it will probably never be like this again! Ha Ha!

Heather
xxx

1 comment: